We are happy to share a free OpenSimulator quick start guide created by one of our very own NMC Second Life community members, David W. Deeds, Ph.D., IT Manager/Teacher of the Changchun American International School. Although the main focus of NMC Virtual Worlds is in Second Life, we realize that many educators perhaps have interest in building a virtual space on an open simulator. Download it here.
About this Post
- Carol Pfeifer/Tayzia Abattoir
- July 18, 2011
- No Comments
- Comments Feed
- Digg This
- Evaluating Realism for Virtual Supporting Characters
- Educators in Second Life: East Carolina University
- Welcome Back NMC Virtual World Art Sims!
- Saying goodbye to the NMC Art Sims…
- Welcome Colegios Peterson!
- Student Art Exhibition in Second Life: National Chiayi University
- Triple A Learning Opens NMC Cybercampus
- Let’s Talk Sustainability
- Join Global Kids for their Upcoming Live Second Life Show!
- Upcoming Art Exhibit!
The PDF is free for anyone to use and repurpose. If you post it, please make sure to plug in the following Creative Commons License text into your HTML page:
<a rel=”license” href=”http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/”><img alt=”Creative Commons License” style=”border-width:0″ src=”http://i.creativecommons.org/l/by-nc-nd/3.0/88×31.png” /></a><br /><span xmlns:dct=”http://purl.org/dc/terms/” href=”http://purl.org/dc/dcmitype/Text” property=”dct:title” rel=”dct:type”>OpenSimulator: School Quick Start Guide</span> by <a xmlns:cc=”http://creativecommons.org/ns#” href=”www.caischina.org” property=”cc:attributionName” rel=”cc:attributionURL”>Changchun American International School</a> is licensed under a <a rel=”license” href=”http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/”>Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License</a>.